Dance Studio · Glenwood Springs, CO
Need some help? We're here for you!
Social Distancing and Sanitizing Procedures
Your child's health and safety are our #1 priority.
Our policies are based off of the recommendations by the CDC, WHO, and Colorado State Government Mandates, and are subject to change as more information becomes available.
Our social distancing plan has been approved by Garfield County, and we had great success implementing these changes as we prepared for our virtual recital this summer!
- All LDC Employees will be wearing masks for the duration of their classes, and all unvaccinated dancers ages 2 and up will be required to wear a mask while in the studio.
- Masks are highly encouraged for all of our students, but not required if they are younger than 2. Dance class is a great place for our youngest kiddos to practice wearing a mask for when they are older.
- Parents will need to wear masks for pick-up and drop-off.
- We have taped the dance floor into 6 ft boxes to help give our dancers an easy visual to practice their spacing
- We have also added social distancing floor decals to assist with across the floor exercises and pick-up & drop-off.
- We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers at the entrances to our building, and will keep extra at our teacher station, and check-in station.
-Proper hand washing procedures will be strictly enforced.
- Floors will be cleaned between each group of dancers, and the studio and bathrooms will be fully sanitized at the end of each day.
- High-touch surfaces (chairs and other props) will be assigned to one dancer per class, and sanitized after every use.